Vivo Mobile Nigeria (Bai Zheng Devices Limited) is a leading Communication Technology company in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Leader
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Assist Managers in Sales Strategy Development:
- Developing strategic sales plans that expand the customer base and ensure the company maintains a strong presence in the industry.
Keep Informed of New Products and Services:
- To hit sales targets and achieve growth, sales team leaders must continue to develop knowledge of the products and services being offered.
- To maintain a working knowledge of their industry’s climate and competition to effectively implement the sales strategy.
- Follow-up daily sales report and give target for .promoters
- Analyze the shop potential and put right promoters in right place
- Assign tasks to the team members with the best skills for the job and guide staff members to ensure the work is done well.
- Ensure proper training given to all the promoters.
- Every day plan market visit and analyze their product knowledge, Policies, procedure based on that give the proper training.
- Conduct Meeting on weekly basis and analyze their target, retailer support, issues then give proper solution
Recruit, Train and Coach the Sales Team:
- Assisting in the search for the best candidates and taking part in the interview process.
- Providing team members with tips and training to achieve a competitive target among them.
- Maintaining retailer relationship
- Settling the disputes of retailers on timely and immediate basis.
- Increase Retailers Productivity.
- Every month need focus model sales with guidance of Management.
- Ensure all branding materials in the shop were used properly.
- Ensure all gift items are given to concern retailer.
- Effective Utilization of Man Power / Branding / Finance Resources.
- Experience within the mobile phone industry is mandatory.
- Candidates should possess HND qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 31st March, 2021.