Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client is recruiting a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Generalist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking for a human resource generalist who would provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management, maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements.
- He/she would also coordinate open enrolments, changes, training for employee’s benefits programs and respond to human resources related inquires.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating a recruitment plan and calendar according to operation and sales projections
- Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips and warning letters
- Creating on boarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures and regulations
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits and attendance records
- Creating employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval and initiating activities
- Collaborating with outside vendors, upper management and employees to maintain CSR standards conscripted by authorities
- Evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly
- Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances
Skills and Qualification
- Knowledge of administrative tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills, including data entry, data processing, communication tools and payroll and human resources software
- Problem-solving skills and resourceful thinking
- Leadership and coaching skills
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Attention to detail and analytically driven
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Strong empathy and interpersonal skills
- Minimum four(4) years relevant experience
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV (in MS Word not PDF), current and expected salary to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com with the job title as subject of the mail.
Job Title: Full Stack Developer (Phyton, Web Services)
- Our client requires an application developer with hands-on experience in planning, developing and management of applications.
- Gathering and developing user specifications requirement documents for every project initiative.
- Developing project implementation plans for each initiative.
- Application development, deployment and support.
- Admin and user guides / manual development.
- The developer will also be responsible for supporting through administration and patch development (where necessary) of some existing in house developed applications.
- Ensuring delivery of projects according to agreed timelines, excellent user experience and 99% application / service availability are some of the critical requirements of this role. Specifically, the developer role will include;
- User training and solution handover
Keys Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or any other technology disciplines (e.g. Engineering, Physics)
- 3-4 years practical experience in software application development.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) as it applies to Python and PHP.
- Strong knowledge of Django framework is essential.
- Knowledge of relational database (Oracle & MySQL).
- Strong experience in frontend development (UI & UX) using HTML and CSS, cross-browser compatibility and general web functions and standards.
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST and SOAP) for API development.
- Knowledge of basic operations of Linux server.
- Experience in using GIT Hub is an added advantage.
- Must know how to use an FTP client such as filezilla, coreftp e.t.c.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to software and the web in general.
- Good problem solving and logical thinking skills (ability to transform business requirements into programmable solutions).
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple organizational units (multitenancy).
- Candidate should reside in Lagos
Application Deadline 26th March, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.