Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fueling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Support (Pre Sales)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Track and manage all assigned tasks record
- Work with all internal groups, including support, sales, engineering, product management, and consulting
- Programing and installation of software for site project.
- Plan and Execute project surveys for new projects according to the company
- Proactively maintain/improve the Electrical and control systems using Consequence Driven Maintenance (CDM) approach as the process to manage the asset lifecycle
- Improve work processes and setup standards for process control software and systems in order to increase reliability and efficiency.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Project drawing
- Assisting with BOM
- Using AutoCAD for engineering drawing
- Filling and documentation of engineering projects
- Assisting in survey for new projects to be executed.
- B.Sc. / HND degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in related position.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is essential and mandatory.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Leading and managing a team of warehouse staff (Supervising, training and monitoring staff performance and progress).
- Ensuring that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met and budgets are well managed
- Maintaining appropriate records to applicable criteria including details relating to the carrier, importer and goods.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the team and organization as a whole by motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
- Ensure orders, bills, items received, inventory, and scheduled deliveries are accurate
- Responsible for investigating stock discrepancies, including negatives, unfound, sold out and reporting the information to necessary channels
- Regularly appraise team members and carry out matches annual performance review at the communicated time.
- Coordinate records, reports of relevant information and prepare any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring all basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
- Monitoring the quality of service customers are receiving
- Oversee the maintenance and operation of warehouse management system.
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
- Maintain responsibility for performing all duties in compliance with related regulations, professional duties and obligations as applicable
- Coordinate Weekly report of items issued to clients and send to the management on weekly basis.
- Ensuring cleanliness, storage and custody of Stocks, consumable, tools, machines, damaged items and repairing.
- Ensure warranty claim goods are sent to OEMs and confirmation is received from OEM to send faulty spare part / goods for replacement.
- Review of Warranty claims should be on fortnightly basis and ensure the replacement are received from OEM.
- On receipt of replacement item, ensure warranty claim status are be closed in ERP.
- Generate and maintain stock levels for fast moving and consumable items to ensure that the minimum stock is available to enable job execution.
- Coordinate weekly report for below minimum level items are sent to the Management for approval of the purchase of the required items.
- Ensuring all the documents are to be checked with respect to quantity, rate, and value, part number serial number etc.
- Ensuring that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met. If there are any issues with a delivery, warehouse manager will communicate with Client/Customer to resolve the problem and ensure that the orders are fulfilled.
- Any other reasonable duties as and when requested
- HND / B.Sc. in Management, Logistics or a related field.
- Must have at least 6 years work experience.
- Demonstrate good use of Microsoft packages (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
- Experience in warehouse with large quantity of tools, goods and materials
- Minimum of 6 years working experience with at least 3 years in supervisory role
- Proven experience and Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations.
- Knowledge of ERP usage
- Managerial skills
- Excellent Interpersonal communication skills
- Logical reasoning skill
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
Deadline: 8th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.