PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Videographer / Photographer / Editor
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a highly motivated individual who can make a positive and immediate impact to growing organization through their expertise in video/photo production.
- The Videographer / Photographer / Editor will shoot, edit, convert and deliver finished product to the Marketing Manager to use for websites, social media, email campaigns, YouTube, sales materials and internal and external communication.
- The Videographer / Photographer / Editor will also assist with story boards, writing titles, descriptions, closed captioning and tags for photos and videos.
Requirements / Responsibilities
- 2+ Years of experience in photography / video and editing
- Minimum degree: BSc
- Minimum years of experience: 2-3 years.
- Real estate experience preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Premier, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Perform up to our standards providing us a consistent high-quality image.
- Be able to professionally interact with our clients and homeowners
- Be able to arrive on time consistently to scheduled shoots in various locations
- Have flexible availability to accommodate our client’s schedule
- Keep a Outlook calendar with your availability up to date
- Operate, maintain, and set-up all photography, video, audio and lighting equipment;
- Possesses a strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative and be proactive;
- Comfortable working with different personalities, new people and subject matter experts;
- Comfortable offering guidance to individuals who are not used to being on camera;
- Research industry and competitor trends and suggest new ideas;
- Attend marketing meetings to obtain items needed;
- Collaborate with internal departments on projects and assignments;
- Craft visual stories that are consistent with Premier’s mission and communication goals;
- Pack, and transport video camera, tripods, lighting, microphones, and other associated equipment to all sites and other necessary locations;
- Collaborate with Marketing Team through the post-production process;
- Export, compress, and upload videos and photographs
- Record interviews, podcasts, etc. when necessary
- Edit and mix audio files for final podcast production
- Must be proficient using specialized software such as – Final Cut Pro X, and Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, Premier Pro);
- Take still photographs and/or video for PropertyPro events both internal and external (outreach) events;
- Capture staff photos to create ID cards, where applicable
- Manage media by importing and backing up all media files;
- Editing and creating videos
- Must have experience filming, directing and editing video;
- Proficient using a PC and MAC based computer;
- Demonstrate the ability to use a DSLR camera for producing videos and taking photographs under our brand guidelines. Individual should be able to create a set for recording, and use various lighting equipment and backdrops. Prepare video snippets for as needed for a variety of platforms.
- Ability to work in a creative, fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with innate attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently on projects.
Deadline: 19th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.