Menzon Limited – Our client, JAMUB Group (www.jamubgroup) is a Group of Company with vast interest in the area of Construction, General Contracting and Supplies, Consultancy Management, Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, Pharmaceutical, Properties and Estate Development. Jamub Property is a subsidiary of Jamub Group, a reputable Real Estate company with the aim to make available to Nigerian’s quality and affordable residential, commercial and office accommodation, thereby creating a virile real estate sector and contributing to national development.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: FCT, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Finance and Investment
- We are looking to hire Account Officer. The role is to Support the Head, Finance and Investment, and management team by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks.
- Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company.
- B.Sc / HND / ND in Accounting, Business Administration, or its equivalent.
- Candidates should possess 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Professional certificate will be added advantage.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent Skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Balance Sheet Account Preparation
- Detail Oriented, Organized, Timely, and Data Entry
- Competent IT Skills.
- Strong Bookkeeping Skills and Knowledge of Business Math
- Understanding of Budgetary Principles
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing a company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- Raising and Posting of Journals for adjustments.
- Posting Customer Payments and related lodgments teller through GP.
- Perform Account Reconciliations.
- Monitor Customer Account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Generate Age Analysis.
- Review Account Receivables aging to ensure compliance.
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash, staff advances etc.
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
- Preparing annual budgets, and completing the year-end analysis
- Reporting on debtors and creditors
- Handling accruals and prepayments
- Managing monthly budgeting tasks
- Encoding accounting entries for data processing
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts
- Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods.
Deadline: 24th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Application for Position of Account Officer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Kindly ensure that your cv is saved with your full name.