Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export), International Packing and Removal (Relocation), International Consultancy, Project Logistics, Inland Transportation and Warehousing Services. Our expertise in logistics services allows us to design a solution that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
We seek applications from qualified and suitable candidates on behalf of our Hospitality outfit for the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Key Areas Of Responsibility
- Present a professional appearance and attitude at all time
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Prepare and present weekly income and expenditure report for the management use
- Prepare and update asset register
- To prepare monthly bank reconciliation statement
- Post financial data to appropriate accounts in an automated accounting system
- Process account payable and receivable, depending on role
- To prepare and compute value added tax (VAT)
- Maintain regular stock taking and control
- Oversee the maintenance, repair and security of the beach equipment
- Process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as; invoices, cash receipts, journal vouchers etc
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Accounting, Finance, Social / Management Sciences from any approved university / Polytechnic, with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception.
- Minimum of Two years’ experience as Admin Officer that span within the hospitality industry is critical.
- Experience in Social media handles and Microsoft applications especially, Word, PowerPoint and Excel will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants residing around AJAH and its environs are encouraged to apply using the position as the subject of the mail. Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing
Application Deadline 6th April, 2021.