An FMCG group located in Ipaja, Lagos currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator
Location: Egbeda / Akowonjo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Job description includes but is not limited to the following:
- Develop policies and process that will ensure smooth and efficient running of organization’s operations.
- Monitor the operations of all facilities. Conduct inspections of the facilities from time to time to ensure all utilities are functional.
- Renewal of all subscriptions and timely admin statutory payments
- Ensure all office/factory/warehouse locations meet Health and Safety requirements
- Supervise the duties of all Administrative staff members.
- Develop and implement approved Admin and Facilities Strategies, policies and procedures
- Attend to government agencies and officials visiting the company and ensure the company complies with business operational laws.
- Review and attend to all forms of correspondence, draft letters, contract and agreements for the company.
- Organize & record minutes of various meetings: Head of Departments (HODs) meetings, Graduates and all office staff meetings.
- Implement effective preventive maintenance schedule required to ensure their efficiency and improvement.
- Prepare and submit relevant reports on all activities of Admin and Facilities to the Managing Director
- Liaise with the Finance and Accounts Department to maintain an inventory of all movable and fixed assets and ensuring these are properly valued, tagged for identification, accounted for and safe guarded.
- Create controls for managing all facility related expenses and ensure that budget is not exceeded
- Develop fleet administration standards, vehicle operating policies, vehicle disposal policies and supervises the fleet management and maintenance activities to ensure that adequate transportation is provided for daily operations
- Maintain and manage all vehicle documentation and ensure prompt renewal of same.
- Organise and supervise other company activities such as renovations, repairs, events planning e.tc
- Review and update processes and procedures for purchasing, storing and distributing consumables, stationery, utilities and physical assets
- Advise Management based on demand analysis/forecast on office space capacity requirements, equipment and working tools and improvement solutions
- Any other assignments as may be assigned by Management
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree qualification
- The preferred candidate should have had similar experience as an Executive Personal Assistant to top senior executives or an Admin Manager coordinating admin activities in a Manufacturing or corporate business enterprise with at least 5 years work experience in a similar role.
- He/She must posses excellent writing and communication skills, must be able to coordinate and ensure hitch free and a rules and regulations compliant work environment.
- He/She mustreside in the mainland,possess a valid driver’s license with at least 3 years of driving experience.
Very attractive & negotiable.
Deadline: 30th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the subject: Administrator