ASB Valiant Company Limited is a leading EPC, MEP, and engineering solution provider company. The company’s head office is located in Lagos with projects site within Nigeria and north-central Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation and Instrumentation Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Work closely with the project team to develop, maintain, and manage the project schedule; to include development, engineering, construction, supply chain, regulatory and finance-related activities.
- Ensure that all projects are being scheduled and forecast using a consistent methodology.
- Prepare project dashboards, weekly summaries, status, and monthly reports or as requested.
- Prepare spend curves and cash-flow forecasts during the life cycle of the project,
- Regularly review critical path, cost loading, schedule content, use of relationships and lag, constraints, and milestones.
- Provide schedule analysis and metrics to key stakeholders on a regular basis
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Oil and gas industry environment.
- Proficiency with scheduling software, with a strong preference placed on MS Project, and/or Primavera P6.
- Requires strong computer skills to include Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Microsoft PowerPoint, and database applications.
- An understanding of critical path methodology to ensure, and communicate, timely delivery of milestone tasks.
- Ability to multi-task.
Deadline: 16th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.