Greenfield HR Consulting Limited – Our client, a state-of-the-art Automobile repair and servicing company in Ikeja, Lagos is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automobile Service Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Automobile Engineer will be responsible for coordinating and providing maintenance and repairs of vehicles, handling troubleshooting issues and fixing them with the aim to maximize reliability and functionality.
- A trade test or an OND/HND in Mechanical automobile engineering
- 1 – 5 years’ experience in similar position in a reputable automobile company
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written)
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools (e.g., pliers) and heavy equipment like lift
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Physically fit Experience in repairs of diesel and petrol vehicles.
- Supervise and coordinate technicians in the repair and maintenance of vehicles
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) with the aim to achieve vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g., leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition.
Deadline: 31st March, 2021.