AFTj Digital Marketing and Solutions is a technology-based company with a high level of transparency and exceptional customer experience which adapts to emerging trends. We help businesses boost performance and enhance productivity by providing services that equip them to gain relevance in the marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Developer – Laravel
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Write the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
Skills And Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Proficiency in the use of React native is an added advantage.
N50,000 – N60,000 / month.
Deadline: 23rd March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.