Mechanically Advanced Technologies Limited was launched in 2018. We intended to create a software that will change lives in Nigeria. Our first product is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) module and with this, we were able to see how technology changed and impacted lives in Africa. Our goal is to spread beyond Nigeria and impact lives all over Africa with the power of Artificial Intelligence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Ambassador
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to be the face of our company and promote our products and services.
- If you enjoy communicating with customers both online and offline, we would like to meet you.
- To be a successful Brand Ambassador, you will need to attend trade shows and events to showcase our company.
- You should also be an excellent social media user, with the ability to advertise our products and answer client queries online.
- Ultimately, you should be able to increase our company’s brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities.
- University Degree from an accredited institution
- Experience: 0 -2 years
- Proven work experience as a Brand Ambassador,Promoteror similar role
- Strong social media presence on multiple platforms
- Experience creating online content
- Familiarity with scheduling tools for social media, likeHootsuiteandBuffer
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional attitude
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a desire to meet new people
- Experience in retail sales is a plus.
- Post about our products / services online (e.g. social media and forums)
- Create, share and respond to online reviews
- Participate in trade shows as a spokesperson for our company
- Network and build trusting relationships with potential customers
- Thoroughly understand our products and services to inform potential customers
- Use word-of-mouth marketing techniques, like referring our company to friends
- Monitor online comments and respond or forward to the Marketing department
- Assist in organizing marketing events
- Track customers’ preferences and suggest advertising and positioning ideas
- Provide feedback to the Marketing and Product departments regarding customers’ requests
- Track and report on competitors’ marketing activities.
- N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 16th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.