PrisDav Consulting – Our client in the Renewable Energy industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer (Renewable Energy Company)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 2 Openings
- Our Client in the Renewable Energy Industry is in need of 2 Business Developers (officers) who would be expected to carry out the duties below. Candidate must reside in Ikeja or its environs.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- Must have 2-4 years work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and industry-specific analysis software
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
- Business Development skills
- Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- One of the candidates must possess knowledge of the solar power industry. He/She maybe a solar technician, solar engineer but is focused driven on Solar power marketing.
N70,000 – N100,000 / Month.
Deadline: 24th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Use “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.