Wellness Health Insurance is a foremost national Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) established to positively revolutionize healthcare financing and delivery in Nigeria. Her business is underwriting health risk of various groups and individuals based on sound insurance and risk management principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT) , Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Enugu, Imo, Kano,
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Manager will ensure people management and capability development of the team, ensure end-to-end on the sales cycle is achieved from identifying leads, actual sales, collection and customer experience management.
- The Business Manager is responsible for driving the timely delivery of business targets whilst ensuring that team members understand their specific and unique role to bottom line results.
- Coordinating sales activities, trade marketing, CR and ensure synergy with other activities within and outside the department / region and contribute in developing and executing wellness business plan.
- Managing and driving the sales and marketing department and the activities of the team
- Driving the business development and marketing operations of the company to meet and exceed set targets
- Reviewing sales operations across the business ensuring operational objectives are accomplished, identifying trends, providing input into sales forecasting and ensuring optimum service levels are achieved and maintained.
- Coaching and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Reviewing performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Recognizing key opportunities in the sector and marketing of our products to small, medium and big organizations
- Developing new health plans for the formal and informal sector and enhance existing plans should there be a need
- Designing and drive the business development strategy of the organization
- Embarking on research and development activities to continually identify business challenges and proffer solutions
- Formulation and implementation of major functional policies and plans that can make a considerable impact on the longer-term performance of the organization;
- Overseeing the core business of the company in such areas as product and business development, marketing of products and services.
- Visiting providers to manage cases in the hospital
- Create 100 Prospect monthly and ensure continuous engagement.
- Creating strategic objective for the business that will increase operational efficiency and in turn yield competitive advantage
- Ensuring that Invoices are raised and prompt payments are made by clients.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related Social Sciences
- Master’s in Business Administration would be an additional qualification
- 1-5 years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 4 years at Senior management level in supervising / managing others
- Fluent in English
- Relevant experience in HMO industry is desirable
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Customer management experience
Key Performance Indicators
- Business Performance Measurement & Management
- Information Technology Appreciation and Solutions
- Marketing and Sales Acumen
- Planning and Budgeting
- Product, Service Advice & Support
- Grow the business 20% vs YA (Year Ago)
- Sales Planning and Opportunity Management
- Sales Tracking and Reporting
- Service Level Agreement Management
Deadline: 30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.