Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms – established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- CDNL is recruiting to fill the listed positions. We are looking for goal-driven business development personnel who will help examine XClub (Content Platform) and create better development strategies for the company.
- The selected candidate(s) will need to research and identify new business opportunities including growth areas, trends, campaign strategies, customers, clients, partnerships, increased profitability, products and services.
- Carry out the publicity and promotion of XClub products and services, assist in optimizing promotion strategies, and organize the implementation of business goals
- Organize and manage KOL to settle in XClub platform
- Expand business cooperation and complete XClub business development goals
- Maintain the relationship between business customers and KOLs, including but not limited to business contacts and negotiations with local and international merchants, and carry out external liaison, cooperation and other related work
- Track the latest trends in the social industry, collect and summarize the insights
- Closely communicate and collaborate with XCLUB headquarter
Candidate Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication or any related field
- Master’s degree and related certifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in a related role
- Good knowledge of resource planning and prioritization
- Proven experience in working with a marketing agency
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills (e.g. Listening, negotiating, facilitating, managing conflict, flexibility), exceptional ability to foster solid business relationships.
- Developed skills in holding self and others accountable
- At least 3 years of proven experience in influencer marketing(KOL agency resources and commercial channel resources are preferred)
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge and understanding of social communications platforms, blogs, microblogs, mobile, user-generated sites, etc.(Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Nairaland)
Deadline: 30th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online