Dominion Consulting is a top Management Consulting, Human Resource, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result-oriented people in the workplace.
Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help businesses grow both within and outside Africa.
Over the years, Dominion Consulting has assisted industry leaders in Oil and Gas, Travel, Finance, EdTech, Insurance, Healthcare, and Hospitality to find the right hire/ talent, brand, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a timely and cost effective manner. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are currently seeking talented staff on behalf of our clients in the Finance, Fashion / Beauty, and Laundry Service industry to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Somolu, Lagos
- Find, nurture and maintain relationships with small business owners and procurement officers at large retail stores
- Create weekly sales reports.
- Achieve agreed upon sales target.
- Develop leads for business growth.
- Work with the marketing team to launch co-branded sales campaigns
- Visiting locations to keep track of stock, reorders, and payment collection.
- Own the P & L for all products delivered to clients in your portfolio
- A minimum of OND in relevant field
- Target and goal driven.
- 2 – 3 years’ work experience in B2B sales.
- Work experience for beauty and personal care item brands is an added advantage.
- Ability to generate leads through a combination of cold calling and networking.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, deal-closing skills over the phone and in person.
- Experience dealing directly with small to mid-size, local business owners, and decision makers.
- Excellent organization and time management skill.
- Deep familiarity with Google spreadsheets and ability to use technology to improve your workflow processes.
- Strong presentation skills using Google slides, or Powerpoint, or Canva.
Basic Salary: N80,000, Commission on sales
Deadline: 28th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- All CVs must be in PDF format.
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS.