GUS Consulting Limited – Our client, a foremost Travel and Tourism company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cargo Sales Executive
- This role is designed to channelize & synchronize all Cargo related activities of the branch, with an aim to support & increase Cargo sales of the branch.
- Handling branch level cargo sales, marketing and operations profile for a company which has $1 BN turnover. The profile requires to manage Marketing &Sales activities of assigned branch.
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- Educational Qualifications: MBA / Postgraduate in Management Specialized in Marketing
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience.
- Should possess fair knowledge of the area locations, territory, and the city / country.
- Functional Skills: Negotiation skills, handle regional level marketing profiles, conflict management, team handling, good communication,
- Behavioral Skills: Team Player.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Responsible for fresh database creation, prospecting, and lead generation.
- Exploring & business development with corporate, traders, institutes, commercial establishments, channel partners, government establishments, industries etc.
- Maintain the database in CRM and daily activity report submission.
- Effective coordination with various internal department – Local, regional, and central.
- Exploring and attending the events & exhibition for business generation.
- Drive cargo sales initiatives and achieve the assign target.
- Responsible cargo SPOC for end-to-end service in the defined arena.
- Ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- Exploring suitable tender, timely reply and follow-up.
- Up-keeping & sharing the latest development in the business segment.
- Establishing and maintaining relationship with airline’s cargo team of the country.
- Competition mapping and creating supply chain for cargo.
Deadline: 26th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Cargo Sales Executive” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.