Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cash Loan Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Skillfully sell cash loans to all qualified customers in the list sent by the loan coordinator.
- Follow up with interested customers by giving detailed information on processes, documentation, and loan limit.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Send a daily report of all customer interaction to the loan coordinator.
- Operate in compliance with all company policies.
- Timely interactions with FSA and VCR team to ensure seamless processes from start to finish.
- Respond to the applicant’s questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Minimum of OND in related discipline
- Able to work with a team
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven experience as a sales agent, Cash Loan Agent,business development, or similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Sound Analytical skills
- 0 – 2 years experience.
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Business and commercial acumen
- Persuasion skills
- Driven and ambitious.
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Creativity and imagination
- Influencing and negotiation skills
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the position and location you are applying for
Note: Multiple application will be disqualified
Application Deadline 20th March, 2021.