Sigma Consulting Group – Our client, an NGO in VI is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operation Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The successful applicant will be tasked with overseeing the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of the business.
- 4-6 years proven experience in an Administrative role, at management level.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relative field.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures.
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
- Plan, direct, and oversee a company’s operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals.
- Measure effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes.
- Develop and implement growth strategies.
- Acts as a liaison between company and client for quality assurance.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
Deadline: 2nd April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.