Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) was incorporated in Nigeria on May 2, 1984 and the oldest international bank in the country. It provides a wide range of financial products and services to corporate and commercial customers, financial institutions and public sector organizations. It offers deposit and loan products, global transaction services, cash management, sales and trading, corporate finance and investment banking products.
The company was formerly known as Nigeria International Bank Ltd and changed its name to Citibank Nigeria in 2008. Today it employs about 300 people and operates 12 branches in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Bonny, Aba, Lanlate and Ososa. As at December 31, 2016, it had over NGN 600 billion in total assets. Citibank Nigeria is owned by Citibank Overseas Investment Corporation, a subsidiary of Citibank N.A. (USA).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teller
Job Req ID: 21260728
Job Type: Full Time
- Our employees are energetic and dedicated individuals who work in a fast-paced and challenging position that relies on the ability to think and react quickly, formulate creative solutions to pressing problems, and serve clients with dedication.
- Our employees serve as the human voice and personality behind the Citi brand as they provide quality customer service with each and every client interaction.
- The Teller is an entry-level position responsible for assisting with the execution of branch activities, including the day-to-day delivery of client-facing services and processing transactions, in coordination with the Customer Service function.
- The overall objective is to provide high quality customer service and to help the branch generate revenue by delivering optimal solutions.
- Serve as the first point of contact for Citi clients and provide a positive first impression through friendly and efficient customer service
- Perform efficient and accurate banking transactions including, managing cash supply for the branch, processing incoming/outgoing cash deposits, and maintaining branch vault cash
- Identify referral opportunities for new products and services based on client’s financial goals
- Educate clients on digital and self-service opportunitties offered by Citi
- Adhere to bank policies, operational controls, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets
- Ensure all client needs are met and effectively manage any client issues/concerns, escalating as needed
- Maintain working knowledge of client accounts as well as new and existing products and services offered
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Effective problem-solving communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated sales and customer service or experience
- Money handling experience
- Quick thinking
- Digitally savvy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online