OmegaPi Technologies is firm of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Consultants, System Integrators and System Developers, registered under CAC with the RC No: 2754241, we provide services to the Nigerian Public and Business Communities. The Company has a vast experience and expertise spanning a wide range of ICT platform and architectures ranging from Data Analysis, Computing and Visualization, Computer Training, Mobile Application, Software Development, Development of Computer Inventory System, Corporate Networking, Online/Offline Services, Seminars & Workshops. OmegaPi Technologies provides ICT solutions that address the needs of its customers in today’s highly competitive business environment.
Our solutions are adaptive, scalable, secure and easy to use and support. We develop simple ICT solutions to highly complex problems thereby making it possible for easy solution deployment by our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Creator
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
- Publish new contents on our WordPress platforms
- Create content and manage social media handles (IG, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Google my Business, Pinetrest)
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Implementing a social media strategy that will align with the brand’s business goals.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Create Blog content and email newsletter
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g., comments and shares)
- Ability to work on any other task assigned to you by your manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO.
Deadline: 12th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their details to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.