White Soul Motors Limited is a subsidiary of White Soul Investment Limited, a company incorporated under the Company and Allied Matters Act, 1997. We are a leading player in automobile sales industry, providing accessible and affordable vehicles and maintenance services tailored to meet specific requirements. White Soul Motors Limited is enriched with track record of 19 years operational license.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Accountant
- We are hiring for the position of a Chief Accountant to lead our accounting unit, providing financial advice to the management and ensuring the efficiency of the company’s accounting unit.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing the work and development of staff members;
- Maintaining accurate books, records and schedules of all accounts.
- Preparation of periodic financials reports
- Coordinate finance and accounts functions across locations;
- Prepare for and review annual audit work papers and ensure adjustments journals are passed to agree company’s books and records with the audited financial statements;
- Work with internal and external auditors during field work exercise and in the preparation of annual audited financial statements.
- Monthly review of bank reconciliations, loan schedules, etc.
- Manage all intercompany transactions and ensure reconciliation
- Managing all finance and accounting operations
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances;
- Maintain quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting;
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- Continuously update, review and document the Company’s financial policies and procedures
Academic Qualifications and Experience Required
- First degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or related fields from a reputable university / polytechnic.
- Additional qualification will be added advantage
- Up to 5 years overall combined accounting and finance experience,
- Membership of a recognized Accounting Professional body.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities (KSA) Required:
- Good working knowledge and understanding of basic accounting principles; practices, accounts payable and receivable management, financial management and financial reporting;
- Proven working experience as Head of Finance & Accounts;
- Experience in preparing accurate and thorough Financial Reports and related schedule in line with established deadlines;
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Effective oral and written communications, interpersonal and planning skills;
- Proficiency in the use of computer applications and Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point and Financial Application;
- Good organizational skill and ability to manage documentations and make past and future documentations accessible;
- Strong management skills with a demonstrated ability to take initiative;
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, processes and procedures necessary to produce deliverables.
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
- We are looking to engage the services of a Human Resources Assistant to provide a wide range of support activities within the HR department, from coordinating meetings to maintaining our employee database and posting job ads.
Key Functions of the Role
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Manage social media platforms
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Manage social media accounts and update the companyТs website
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- Stay up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a HR intern or assistant or similar role
- Experience in the IT, transport / logistics industry is an added advantage
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on companyТs success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Digital marketing skills.
Job Title: ICT Officer
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- We are looking to engage an ICT Officer for our Calabar office to handle all IT related activities.
- Installation and maintenance of computer software applications
- Hardware maintenance and technical support.
- Trouble shooting and resolving network problems.
- General co-ordination of all computer systems and accessories such as printers, scanners in operations.
- Maintenance and installation of computer server and work stations
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and execute content optimization.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals.
- Website Management
- Provide general I.T Support.
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in I.T
Required Skill / Behaviors:
- Good interpersonal relationship with positive and supportive attitude
- Dedicated and result oriented.
Deadline: 15th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the maill.