God is Good Motors (GIGM) – Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Experience Officer
Location: Festac, Lagos
- Sell bus tickets at GIGM terminals to walk in guests.
- Announce arrival and departure information using the public address system.
- Assist with Guests’ luggage check in.
- Ensure Guests’ complaints and emergency concerns are escalated to the appropriate Unit(s).
- Adhere to all company policies and promote brand Goodwill.
- Promote/ Cross sell the GIGM online booking app and other Company products & services.
- Make and/or change travel reservation(s) for walk in guest using the online booking system.
- Create and maintain Guests/ reservation records.
- Resolve service matters in-person or virtually.
- Forward booking/traveling reschedule requests to the concerned unit.
- Assist Guests that require special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
- BSc / HND [2.2/ Lower Credit] from an accredited/ reputable tertiary Institution.
Deadline: 30th March, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role and location as the email subject. Eg: Customer Experience Officer – Festac.