EL-Lab Medical Diagnostics and Research Center is one of the leading indigenous medical diagnostic centres in Nigeria. Established in 1998 and with our key Diagnostics Complex situated in Festac Town, Lagos, Nigeria, we offer state-of-the-art medical diagnostic services to patients in Lagos and environs. The Center is one of the most comprehensive diagnostic facilities in Lagos and meets international standards. Our years of excellent service delivery and compliance to international procedures and standards, has earned us the ISO 15189:2012 Accreditation, one of only three laboratories in the entire country accredited to this global standard.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry / Chaperon
Location: Festac Town, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Typing of radiology reports, and other documents for the radiology department.
- To act as a chaperone for sensitive investigations and procedures.
- Profiling of clients while making considerations for priorities (medical emergencies, the elderly, the disabled, children, heavily pregnant women)
- Return dictated reports in printed or electronic form for radiographers review, signature and correction.
- Making sure that reports are signed off by the patients at the client service department.
- Maintenance of data entry into LIS in the Radiology department.
Education & Experience
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / OND qualification with 0 – 1 year work experience.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal relationship management skills required.
- Knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft Word is a must.
Deadline: 8th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.