We are a leading multinational company in search of well-grounded professionals, with consummate skills in Data Sales & Marketing. We are looking for Game-changers, who are excelling in the Sales profession, and will be fully committed to aggressive sales of data, and growth of our data volumes, PAN Nigeria:
Job Title: Data Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo, Benin – Edo, Enugu, Port Harcourt – Rivers & Kaduna
- Minimum of good Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or any other relevant discipline from recognized Institutions.
- Possession of MBA Degree would be an added advantage
- Excellence in Communication Skills a must.
- Excellent Leadership skills are of extreme importance.
- 3-5 years’ sales experience; preferably selling of corporate products in a Telecom or FMCG Industry.
- Experience in Data sales will be given extra weightage.
- Proven track record of direct sales of. corporate products or solutions.
- Responsible and accountable for the achievement of sales and revenue objectives/targets.
- Implement and execute marketing proposition/offers, drive local initiatives and promotional activities in the Division focused on corporate customer acquisitions and total revenue growth.
- Carry out regular service camps in corporate organisations that will lead to exponential growth in corporate data activation, consumption and revenue.
- Monitor competitive information on products and services through retail audit, maintaining market awareness and share this information with the corporate data sales manager.
- Build a cordial and win-win relationship with all corporate individuals &entities.
- Monitor advances in telecom technology and markets and report findings to the corporate Data Sales Team Lead.
Deadline: 17th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (providing an email address and telephone number), stating the Reference and prefered state as the subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.