Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Content Creator (Graphics and Video)
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Content Creator, you’ll be working alongside the creative team in order to create social and media content.
- This is a specialist role that will support the team leads for our clients and work directly with them in order to create the content needed for each client.
- You will be responsible for creating new assets for the team to post, sourcing stock photography, occasionally shooting your own photography to edit post, creating graphics, motion graphics or short videos (typically from existing and new assets), creating info-graphics, promotional fliers for online and offline use and conceptualizing new ways to connect with our clients.
- You will also join the marketing team in carrying out scheduled tasks.
- Minimum Required Experience: 1 year(s)
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / HND / ND / NCE
- Desired Courses: Not Specified.
Other Requirement – Qualification and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree / HND in Computer Science or any related field.
- Ability to create a content calendar for the company
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Create video content for IGTV ,Youtube and Tiktok
- Create Blog content and email newsletter.
- Create content and manage social media handles (IG, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Google my Business, Pinetrest).
Deadline: 31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.