OmegaPi Technologies is firm of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Consultants, System Integrators and System Developers, registered under CAC with the RC No: 2754241, we provide services to the Nigerian Public and Business Communities. The Company has a vast experience and expertise spanning a wide range of ICT platform and architectures ranging from Data Analysis, Computing and Visualization, Computer Training, Mobile Application, Software Development, Development of Computer Inventory System, Corporate Networking, Online/Offline Services, Seminars& Workshops. OmegaPi Technologies provides ICT solutions that address the needs of its customers in today’s highly competitive business environment. Our solutions are adaptive, scalable, secure and easy to use and support. We develop simple ICT solutions to highly complex problems thereby making it possible for easy solution deployment by our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan and manage social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Ability to work in any other task assigned to you by your manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
N15,000 – N18,000 Montthly.
Deadline: 31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their details to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.