Robeck Locks established in 2001 out of a need to bring into the marketplace stylish lockset at affordable prices without compromise on quality, functionality and durability. We import and distribute a wide range of quality fashionable door lockset and accessories to trade and construction companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a young, smart, creative and entrepreneurial individual?
- Do you possess and exude a ‘CAN DO’ attitude in everything that comes your way?
- Are you smart energetic, and social media savvy?
- Do you know what it takes to grow an online community?
- Do you think you will be a good fit for the position of Digital Marketing Executive in our company to manage our online presence, increase traffic to the company’s website and social media platforms and converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers?
- If this is you, then you are the person we are looking for.
- The Digital Marketing Executive will be directly responsible for Management of all online presence of the company i.e website, online ads, PPC campaigns, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- The individual will be responsible for the Company’s website, web content, SEO processes, addition or modification of existing content, products, categories, appearance etc.
- Identify, recommend and Implement new ways to find wider audience and presence online
- Meet assigned target in line with company strategic objective and guidelines to ensure maximum result
- Writing informative and effective search engine optimized copy for the company’s website
- Managing, Monitoring Performance and ROI of the company’s online marketing campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
- Developing, implementing and optimizing the online marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords etc.;
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages target market to take action;
- Monitoring key performance indicators on social media and develop plans to improve them
- Identifying trends and implement new and creative growth strategies
- Market products on different online stores e.g Jumai, Konga, Payporte.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in media as appropriate to the product or service
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationship
- Oversees the design and production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts
- Advertise products on various online platform eg Jiji, olx
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Good knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Travels to meet clients and attend conferences, trade shows and industry events.
- Continually Generate and follow up on leads and prospect.
- Work with sales to develop lead generation strategies.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space
- Creating and executing email-based marketing campaigns
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum ND in Marketing, Sales, IT related field
- A minimum of 1 year experience in similar role
- Candidate must be social media savvy, possess good customer skills and ability to sell and convince clients
- Strong planning and people management skills
- Knowledge of social media management tools
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Practical knowledge in the use of Adobe Photoshop or Corel Draw an added advantage
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- the candidate must demonstrate extensive social media experience
- The individual must have a keen eye and great attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a MUST.
N50,000 – N75,000 / Month.
Deadline: 10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using Position applied as email subject matter.