Blume Nigeria Limited – We play a major role in food Industries &. we are one of Nigeria’s leading tomato paste manufacturers. The company is a recognized market leader in tomato paste production and other range of products like; Seasoning Cube, baking powder, Margarine Yeast, Dough Improver, Preservative, Vitasoy Milk Drink, Vitamax Cereal Drink.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing Expert to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- BSc, HND, in Marketing, Communication, Business Admin, Computer Science or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and / or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Creative content developer including graphics, Video creation, etc.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- At least 3 years experience in the same role.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- To utilize a strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Deadline: 8th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.