County Finance Limited is a finance company that provides a lending opportunity to help businesses and individuals access quick finances for their needs and investors to get better returns. There are no middlemen, no banks and no lengthy negotiations or delays. Instead, it’s an open exchange with detailed information, empowering you to choose the loan or investment best suited for you. We make sure that we provide a modern, speedy and hassle-free service to borrowers and investors alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking to employ a driven Direct Sales Representative to introduce company products to potential customers and close sales.
- The Direct Sales Representative’s responsibilities include researching competing products, identifying opportunities to increase sales, and assisting in the development and execution of sales and marketing plans.
- You should also be able to answer customers’ questions regarding product pricing, availability, features, and benefits.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
- Manage selling of various products in professional manner.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Maintain and update knowledge on all company products and services.
- Manage various documents for all sales sources efficiently.
- Participate in all departmental meetings and provide training for same.
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Maintain knowledge on all competitor products and services and analyze all advantages and disadvantages for various products.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources.
- Documents and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Demonstrating product features to customers.
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company products.
- Completing order forms and submitting them for processing.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential customers.
- Completing regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made.
Requirement and Abilities
- HND / B.Sc in relevant field with 1-2 years work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field is advantageous.
- Proven sales experience.
- The ability to retain important information.
- Sound consultative selling skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Deadline: 30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Direct Sales Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.