Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Reference: EE2021025
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Designing, controlling, and implementing electrical systems and products;
- Inspecting electrical equipment, wiring, fixtures and other components to ensure that they are functional;
- Hands-on Experience on different PLCs (Including Siemens) and latest updates in Electricals/Electronics;
- Repairing electrical systems, Wiring, Circuit breakers, Equipment, Machineries and other electrical components;
- Installation of new Control circuit and/or modification of existing instruments/Electrical systems as requested, to include design Load and implantation of new Control logic;
- Carrying out preventive & break-down maintenance and condition base monitoring of various equipment;
- Enhancing workmen capabilities through training and involving them in problem-solving techniques.
- Checking of industrial Generator and the synchronizing panel to ensure that there is no Power failure;
- Engaging in investing and resolving any line control or machine problems by running PLC diagnostics and Programming solution on machines as the need arises.
- Attend to Electrical fault on livestock’s pen houses/farms, automated hatcheries, feed mills etc.;
- Minimum of B.Eng / HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering from reputable university or polytechnic;
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience, preferably in Poultry Farms (automated hatchery, livestocks pen houses etc.), Feed Mills;
- Membership of professional bodies like NSE, COREN etc. will be an added advantage;
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Ability to read electrical diagrams/designs;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Ibadan in Oyo State.
Deadline: 8th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.