Talents and Skills Africa Consulting – Our client, an Engineering Firm specializing in power projects and systems is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Technical Assistant
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring an Executive Technical Assistant, with background in Electrical Engineering (Uni or Poly), IT, Project Management, Database Management & Administration.
- The Candidate will serve as a Personal Assistant to the CRO and also render other services.
Experience & Educational Qualification:
- Must have Bachelor’s degree or HND in Electrical Engineering
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Previous Experience in similar roles,
- Providing support for Top Level Management will be an added advantage.
- Must be IT Savvy (well-grounded in the entire Office Suite)
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills – Ability to organize daily tasks by priorities
- Time Management Skills
- Problem Solving Skills (extremely proactive and anticipates needs)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strategic Planning Skills & Resourcefulness
- Strong Interpersonal Skill
- Strong Decision-making Skills
- Strong Research abilities
- Detailed-Oriented – having an eye for details required in managing tasks and reporting
- Having an AutoCAD experience with be a great added advantage.
- Provide general daily administrative support to the CRO, and handling tasks covering: managing an active calendar of appointments; preparing reports, memos, expense reports, invoices, letters and other documentation.
- Prepare & Facilitating Meetings for the CRO
- Record accurately the Minutes of Meetings and follow up actions
- Handling Protocol Duties & Facilitates passages for Guests & Visitors to the CRO
- Prepare Presentations for the CRO
- Handle Travel arrangements/plans, itineraries and agendas for the CRO
- Conduct Business Research & Development relevant to our Operations and conducting data analysis for deployment in the preparation of Presentation & Reports to the Board of Directors, Committees, and Executives.
- Handle ordering supplies and managing administrative database
- Act as the Liaison Officer between the CRO and the employees
- Handle the Company Digital/Social Media Platforms to support our market penetration
- Overseas Special Projects on behalf of the CRO
- Maintain Contact Database (addresses, mobile numbers, Twitter handles, Facebook & emails) of existing customers, prospective customers, partners, guests, and staff, among others
- Project Management, documentation, and reporting, among others, as assigned by the CRO.
Deadline: 14th April, 2021.