Hasky Consulting Limited – Our client, a fast growing Indigenous real estate & facility maintenance company urgently requires an exceptional individual to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Location: Anthony, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Facility Officer will direct and oversee preventative repairs and maintenance procedures to ensure the company buildings and equipment are well maintained and in optimal working conditions while adhering to established health, safety, and environmental standards.
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and conducting proactive maintenance
- Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations
- Advising businesses on measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility
- Planning by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements
- Maintain accurate records of equipment functioning status and other systems in building.
- Develop schedule for regular evaluation of facilities.
- Participate in development of policies and procedures affecting usage supplies and facilities.
- Develop and execute system for regular cleaning, repair, and maintenance of facilities.
- Ensure facilities meet needs of multiple individual projects and coordinate with IT staff for technological needs
- Sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers for functions such as cleaning, parking, security, and technology
- Managing budgets relating to facility
- Ensure all equipment and other facilities are functioning well.
- Develop monitoring systems or programs in institution to detect problems in initial stage.
- Understand standards/government regulations in the order to be compliance
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in facilities.
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments and building projects
- Prepare maintenance reports
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Estate Management or any Engineering field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in facility management
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications
You Must Be:
- Good Communication skill
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work Planning and Management
- Organization, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- Strong decision-making skills
- Time management skills
- The ability to manage projects
- Team working
- Attention to details but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Customer Service
NGN70,000 – 150,000 / Month.
Deadline: 26th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.