Robeck Locks established in 2001 out of a need to bring into the marketplace stylish lockset at affordable prices without compromise on quality, functionality and durability. We import and distribute a wide range of quality fashionable door lockset and accessories to the trade and construction companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Location: Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We at Robeck Locks are in search of qualified candidates to fill the role of a Field Sales / Marketing Executive. Can you achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information to strategic plans and reviews?
- This role is for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- As an outside sales representative, they will also research sales competition.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations, networking etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Develop existing and new business relationships
- Support the execution of pre-defined targeted product marketing campaigns
- Continually sourcing new Sales opportunities
- Evaluate customer’s skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts, generate and follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events, trade shows and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments and market products
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain
- Candidates should possess OND qualification with 1-5 years work experience.
- Proven sales experience
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
N40,000 – N60,000 / Month.
Deadline: 10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Position applied as email subject matter.