BridgeHedge Limited, a management consulting firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Web Designer / Developer
- We are seeking a Freelance Web Designer / Developer to join our team. Do you have a passion for designing, coding xand modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications? Do you strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation? Additionally, would you love the flexibility of working from anywhere? This job may then be for you.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in web designing
- Evident demonstration of advanced knowledge and competence in web designing
- Demonstrable capability for complex and innovative website layout designs
- Good graphic design skills
- Deep understanding of and experience of the workings of the internet
- Knowledge of modern applications and high web management capability
- Certification in Graphic Design, Coding and/or related areas will be added advantage.
- Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines
- Practical knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) process and Email Marketing.
- Practical knowledge of Google analytics or any other analysis tools for monthly website performance checks.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Designing and activating innovative and complex websites (E-commerce, Consulting,etc.)
- Managing websites for optimal functionality
- Graphic designing for websites
- Design and delivery of complex, advanced and heavy content websites
- Organise effectively multiple and complex pagination of advanced websites
- Innovate consistently on website designing, content organisation and website navigation
- Design, implement, test, debug and provide ongoing support for system software that meets technical and customer requirements.
- Continuously accept and incorporate customer and end user feedback to further improve our products
- Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
Deadline: 12th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and work portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.