Silex Secure Lab Limited is a leading Nigerian IT company duly registered in 2014 with its office in Abuja, Nigeria’s Federal Capital Territory. We are a Cutting-edge,Innovative and Solution-driven Tech Start-up.
Silex Secure Lab offers services in Cyber Security, Software development, Programming, Data analytics, Cloud computing, Animation, Website development, Fintech, business processes and solutions. We blend Business and Internet Intelligence by developing innovative cyber investigative, encrypted communications and business solutions that are targeted at enabling our clients operate more efficiently.
Over the years, we have offered our services to Nigerian Government Agencies, Private companies and individuals. As a CSR company, we have trained over 200 web developers inAbuja, the Federal University of Technology(FUT) Minna,Josand other cities. Our services are in two aspects;Technicalservices andTrainingservices. We provide services that are of high standard and in line with global best practices. Our services are aimed at introducing Efficiency, enhancing Productivity and repositioning our clients for Profitability.
Our team comprises of cyber experts, software and web developers, programmers, Animators and Graphic designers that consistently deliver state-of-the-art solutions and trainings in various areas includingWebsite development, Cyber security, Mobile Apps development, Motion graphics, Social media strategies, Internet/Intranet applications and communication & network management experts.
Our success is founded on Professionalism, Integrity and Exceptional client service delivering the highest standard of solutions tailored to the technology needs and objectives of our clients.
It is our corporate culture to ensure our clients are satisfied by delivering any project within the stipulated project duration and according to global best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Software Developer / Frontend & Backend Developer / Flutter Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
The successful candidate will responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in web and mobile applications across platforms in the organization and also responsible for translating software requirements into workable programming code. In addition, they maintain and develop programs for use in business.
In addition to the job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Create new user-facing features
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Builds reusable code and libraries for future use
- Contributes to and improves the software development process.
- Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Design and code functional programs and applications
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Consume internally and externally built APIs from backend services.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications, timelines and budget restrictions.
- Focus on coding and debugging
- Develop functional and sustainable web/Mobile applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
Standards and Procedures:
- Comply with standards and procedures in place for task delivery
- Adhere to policies and procedures that are compliant with industry and regulatory policies
- Check for compliance with all standards, policies and procedures
- Develops and maintains documentation of programs, user guides, policies and procedures
- Be confident, self-motivated and demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business.
- Be friendly, professional, honest, reliable and trustworthy.
- Have good working relationships with everyone you come into contact with at work, behaving in a friendly, courteous and professional way.
- Bring a positive attitude to work, co-operating closely with team members and other departments to ensure that Bank is the best it can be.
- Set a great example to new employees.
Knowledge / Qualifications
- Minimum of First Degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering or any other physical sciences. Additional related qualification will be an added Advantage.
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Teamwork skills.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Skills / Competence:
- Project planning & Control
- Java Script
- Testing skill
- Analytical skill.
Job Type: Full-time
- Undergraduate (Required)
- 2.2 Minimum (Required).
Deadline: 5th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.