Quicker Freight is meant for instant deliveries of any kind of package! Giving you the power to get anything delivered no matter how small or big. Restaurants can get food delivered through bikes and people can even get their furniture moved through trucks. Anything that needs delivering, this is an on demand delivery platform.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Customer Care Graduate Internship Program
Locations: Lekki – Lagos, Ogun & Oyo
Employment Type: Internship
- The Internship Program offers graduates the opportunity to gain industry experience in all sectors by supporting the day-to-day activities of our Services team whilst learning best-in-class telemarketing processes and procedures.
Skills & Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Mass Communication, English Language, Business Administration and related fields
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- World-class communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Age: Not more than 25 years old
- Must be result-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn.
The interns will be assisting the company in:
- Making phone calls to confirm all data uploaded by the Field Data Entry Officers.
- Making cold calls to convert prospects to customers.
- Answering phone inquiries, direct calls, and provide basic company information.
- Preparing survey questions when necessary.
N30,000 – N40,000 monthly.
Job Title: Business Development Graduate Intern
Locations: Lagos (Lekki), Ogun & Oyo
Employment Type: Internship
- Increase sales through lead generation, marketing, and other corporate strategies, pitch services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with current clients.
- Point of contact to clients, vendors and service providers; prepare tender notice, proposals, request for quotation, quotation analysis, obtain invoices and receipts as required.
- Research industry trends, identify new business opportunities, pitch services to current and new clients, prospect for key decision-makers at target accounts and maintain prospect lists.
- Generate leads and reach out to individuals and organizations with whom StarGuide could have a mutually beneficial business relationship.
- Create an innovative and engaging marketing plan for the sale of products.
- Attend to clients request in a timely manner, according to standard operating procedure.
Qualification and Requirements
- B.Sc / HND. Sales and Marketing or related field with 0-2 years experience.
- Experience in digital marketing, use of Canva is required
- Tech and social media savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Must demonstrate confidence, love networking and enjoy presenting and public speaking.
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company; motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Ability to plan and execute instructions from superiors.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of integrity and able to work remotely.
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)e.t.c
N30,000 – N40,000 / Month
Deadline: 29th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.