Benet I.T Solutions is a trusted, registered Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Services Provider in Nigeria that specializes on a low-cost I.T. Solutions such as Web design, Web hosting, Domain name registration, Application development, School Portals, Recruitment / Employment Portals, Corporate Professional ICT Training, Event Live Streaming Setup, Seminars and Consultancy Services.
We are dedicated to quality, innovation, and performance. We pride ourselves based on the strength of our competent and experienced workforce that are always on ground to deliver timely, robust professional solutions based on new discoveries and in line with our clients’ requirement.
Our operations over the past 10 years are trusted by Individuals, Government Agencies, Non Governmental Organisations, Corporate / Business Firms, Schools as well as Religious bodies.
Due to ongoing expansion exercise nationwide on our award winning Web-based School Management Application – known as SchoolActs™, we are currently seeking for fresh application from smart, hardworking and articulate persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Liaison Officer (GLO)
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications / Requirements
- Category A: BSC / HND / OND in any discipline
- Category B: Currently Serving NYSC Member (any discipline)
- Category C: Recent Graduates awaiting to be deployed for NYSC (any discipline)
- Not more than 35 years
- Minimum 2nd Class Lower for Degree holders or Lower Credit for HND/ND holders
- Excellent planning and team management skills, demonstrating mature confidence and integrity
- Assertiveness and proven ability to influence authorities and management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Stress tolerant
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good report writing and documentation skills
- Should be proactive.
- Note: Basic I.T knowledge and compliance, including digital product marketing skills are added advantage
- To properly liaise with educational institutions in your locality (town/city of residence), specifically Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools for the deployment of School Management Application known as SchoolActs™ needed to simplify school day to day activities from record management, to result computation, report sheet generation, fee/finance management, e-learning and e-testing platform plus much more.
- To clearly provide answers to questions on every aspect of the School Application
- To guide and render effective training on the use and complete setting up of the application using already prepared documentation/manual
- To effectively communicate and report directly to the company Head of Operations, on field trips, outcomes, observations and other user requirements
- Ensure proper documentation of all activities
- Accomplish tasks efficiently by showing concern for all aspects of the job, pay attention to detail and ensure that output is delivered at the highest possible standard
- Proactively develop client relationships, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction
Attractive, but on Commission basis
Deadline: Friday; 2nd April, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
In strict compliance to Covid-19 instructions/protocols, all application processes would be conducted online as follows:
- Stage 1: Online Application Submission
- Stage 2: Online Computer Based Assessment
- Stage 3: Online Interview / Final Selection
- Stage 4: Online Training /Deployment
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further screening and assessment.
- Benet I.T Solutions provides an equal employment opportunity and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any consulting agency.