Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maximum Demand Loss Reduction Officer – RPE
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Maximum Demand Loss Reduction Supervisor
- To reduce commercial losses through regular MD customer surveillance, conduct meter accuracy testing, energy data analysis and periodic feeder loss investigation.
- Joint Responsibility for grid energy reconciliation and compliance to Energy Account Policy by all stakeholders
- To ensure revenue optimization by giving detailed analysis and recommendations based on reconnaissance surveillance, uncovering and escalating energy compromise for MD customers.
- To minimize pre-agreed commercial losses by regular customer surveillance, spot meter accuracy testing, energy analysis, periodic feeder loss investigation.
- To ensure effective energy accounting/auditing of MD customers through adequate monitoring and tamper prevention initiatives in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- To provide independent and unbiased feedback to management team on the true state of MD installations and infrastructure
- Prepare Weekly visitation plans based on escalations and customer complaints and performance reporting to Team Lead.
- Carry out periodic network patrolling activities that will ensure seamless hazard free environment and reduction in technical losses.
- Investigate and report on complaints assigned and provide technical inputs and recommendations on various investigations.
- Periodic surveillance checks for both MD customer and MD Ops team to ensure compliance to company policies
- Ensure close out of all feedback to internal stakeholders within agreed timelines.
- Responsible for tracking monthly consumption trend viz-a-viz availability to uncover possible revenue leakage for both MD customers.
- To track customers previously billed penalty and follow up on payment with primary stakeholders
- Manage Seal utilization reporting.
- To increase in customer (kWh) billing by spot checking possible migration of High Prime customers to MD.
- Ensuring SOPs are adhered
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the Team Lead and/or Head Revenue Protection & Enforcement Unit
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the Head, RPE
- Bachelor’s degree Engineering
- At least 1-3 years relevant work experience from related sector/ organization
- Knowledge of the power industry and the distribution value chain
- Energy Audit
- Knowledge of NERC regulations
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Firm ethical grounding, discipline and integrity
- Planning and coordination
Deadline: 31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online