Finance Life Technologies Limited (Riby) is a financial technology company that provides simple and smart finance management platform for groups and their members. We help automate the financial and business activities of cooperatives.
At Riby Finance, we are committed to working with our customers and helping them grow wealth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design produce and coordinate marketing communication materials such as digital newsletters, flyers, promotional logos, and special projects.
- Work with Lead, Marketing and Communications to establish effective design strategies, maintain these strategies and the corporate graphic standards in the implementation of design solutions.
- Work with the Lead, to produce copy writes for marketing and communications materials.
- Assist with product/event photography and/or produce simple instructional digital videos as needed.
- Maintain departmental archiving, documentation, and reporting procedures, generate project schedules, archive lists and project budget information as needed.
- Maintain Riby’s/ Corresponding industry based quality designs and delivering on time lines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or related courses.
- Professional courses in graphics designing and digital marketing (would be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in same role.
- Knowledge of graphics software (Creative Suite), specifically Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Strong oral and written communication skills required,
- Copywriting experience desired.
- Ability to work and solve problems independently with little supervision as they relate to advertising, employee relations, and stakeholder management.
- Ability to establish priorities, organize and coordinate several responsibilities simultaneously, working with co-workers to maintain creative strategies, and meeting all deadlines required.
- Able to work under pressure, using good judgment in decision-making.
Skills / Abilities:
- Knowledge of design and development principles (Motion graphics and 3D designs)
- Experience designing web/social media contents and graphics.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, creative, and innovative.
- Able to work collaboratively with other parts of the organization.
- Keen to contribute to the overall development of the organization.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online