Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited – Our client in the Oil and Gas industry is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head – HR, Outsourcing
- Our client in the Oil and Gas industry is seeking to hire a Head, HR Outsourcing to develop strategies, manage and implement tailored HR Outsourcing solutions for the various clients of the business, Drive financial and operational plans of the department.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and drivie HR Outsourcing strategies and processes that improve the competitive position of the company.
- Manage the competitive bidding process and win new HR Outsourcing businesses
- Negotiating contract terms, pricing, and payable schedule and ensuring that the agreement with clients is commercially advantageous to the company
- Prepare, manage and implement sales and marketing plan for the HR Outsourcing department
- Manage and develop all HR Outsourcing activities within the department to ensure quality services are provided to both internal and external clients
- To ensure all outsourced employees are aware and conform with all clients / Company’s process and procedures
- Motivate and manage outsourced employees in line with the approved condition of services with clients / company
- Solving complex customer / clients’ issues and proactively preventing negative service trends
- Regularly review the HR Outsourcing’s department operations to support evolving business realities
- Ensuring all HR Outsourcing policies and procedures are kept in line with legislative requirements and are systematically reviewed in line with statutory requirements and organizational changes
- To take responsibility for revising and updating outsourced employees’ condition of service manual of the company
- Provide visionary leadership to the HR Outsourcing department and its employees
- The candidate will be responsible for HR Outsourcing business growth, profitability, and increasing shareholder return
- Provide strategic advice to the management
- Implement comprehensive HR Outsourcing business plans and approved budgets for the department
- Develop and implement the HR Outsourcing strategies aligned to support the actualization of the business mission, vision, goals and objectives.
- Work with the relevant internal departments to design, develop and implement talent acquisition strategies and plans to meet and support external (clients) talent and manpower needs
- Responsible for the overall performance of the HR Outsourcing department
- Identify, develop and implement greater internal efficiencies to meet client’s expectation
- Responsible for managing HR Outsourcing client’s receivables and payables by liaising with finance and relevant internal departments.
Qualification & Experience
- HND or B.Sc. in any discipline, preferably the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration will be an added advantage
- Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM)will be an advantage
- At least 10 years experience in HR Outsourcing function in a reputable organization
- At least five years’ experience at a supervisory level in a similar position
- Best practice in HR Outsourcing
- Payroll Management Software
- Stakeholder Management
- HR Outsourcing Management
- Relationship Management and Networking
- Sales and Marketing
- Financial management
- Strategy, process and policy formulation, development and implementation
- Selling skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- High-level planning and coordinating skills, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Competency with a variety of software applications (e.g., databases, word processing) a
- Competency with a variety of software applications (e.g., databases, word processing).
Deadline: 31st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of the e-mail.