Complete Logistics Network Limited (CLNL) is a multi-service organization with business interests that focus on: Human Capital Management, Support Staff/Services Outsourcing, Capacity Building & Manpower Development, Competency Based Recruitment & Selection, Contingency Human Resources Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Admin Manager
Location: Wuse, Abuja
Employment Type: Full Time
- B.Sc. A Master’s Degree is a plus
- CIPM qualified or other HR-related certificates
- Experience: 5 – 6 years.
- Detailed oriented
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills.
- Develop and oversee the recruitment process
- Design job advertisement, screen CVs, and conduct interviews.
- Ensures documentation is collected and recorded/filed
- Manage new hires orientation process
- Manages the on-boarding process and probationary period.
- Handles the confirmation process and ensures that employees are confirmed as at when due
- Collaborates with line managers in setting of KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of constructive performance reviews
- Ensures staff are properly trained on low budget.
- Develop and Design the organizational structure
- Develop and design Human Resources policies and procedure including a staff handbook
- Design a Performance Management framework in-line with the organization’s strategy
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Provide advisory to the business on HR related issues as it relates to the business.
- Serves as the central point for all Human Resources issues
- Leave administration
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations in accordance with company policy
- Recommend and develop viable solutions for problems or situations
- Oversees the exit process
- Work closely with the management in initiating an excellent work culture
- Initiating and leading change management in the organization
- Managing culture
- Maintains pay plan and benefits program
- Prepares error-free payroll
- Administers other benefits in line with the HR policy.
- Ensure the smooth running of all the administrative functions in the office.
- Handles all travel and hotel arrangements.
- Ensure drivers are well-groomed.
- Vendor management and point of contact for all deliveries
- Ensures assets spreadsheet is updated regularly.
- Ensure cars are maintained and all vehicle documents are up to date
- Ensure office appliances are maintained
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Deadline: 25th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online