Mobihealth International is an innovative telemedicine and digital healthcare platform with a mission to bring affordable, quality healthcare within the reach of everyone particularly Africa and undeserved communities globally.
We provide a complete care package to patients regardless of their financial situation and in the most cost and time effective way that helps you save significant out-of-pocket expenditures. We offer video consultations, quality diagnostic tests, access to genuine medications, and f-2f specialist referrals through a subscription plan that requires no out-of-pocket payment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Compliance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement HR strategies, systems and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- As per the needs of the business, find, screen,recruit new job applicants and developingtraining and developmentprograms for allemployees.
- Managing the hiring process, including advertising open positions, reviewing resumes, coordinating and conducting interviews, and creating offer letters
- Tracking employee’s performance. Addressing employee’s personal and work related issues that are affecting their performance
- Tracking and scheduling employees leaves and paid holidays.
- Overseeing the annual employee review process.
- Maintaining up to date staff personal documents and files.
- Assess training needs of the new and old employees to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Supervise staff and report to the COO & CEO on issues regarding policies and procedures, recruiting and hiring high-performing staff and other relevant issues assigned.
- Create new Job description, employee contracts and consulting agreements
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Developing control systems to ensure quality and regulatory adherence between Mobihealth International and its partners.
- Keep abreast of both Nigerian and International Healthcare compliance standards and best practices especially but not limited to Telemedicine.
- Carrying out risk assessments of healthcare compliances policies, in order to identify potential risks and areas of vulnerability.
- Ensuring that our partners meet up with our agreed upon Service Levels, such as the NDA and other legal documents submitted to MHI. .
- Work with employee and physicians on-boarding. Compile their required documents, verify their references and perform background checks
- Check Websites for inquiries and passing them onto relevant departments
- Ensuring all the required documentations are received from the partners.
- Canidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 6 years work experience.
Deadline: 30th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.