The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, disaster management, and social development have launched the NASIMS portal https://nasims.gov.ng for Npower batch c Applicants and other NSIP Programmes Beneficiaries.
Instructions for Npower Applicants:
According to NASIMS, For N-Power applicants, please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal https://nasims.gov.ng
For first time user, recover your password using the following procedures:
1. Click on https://nasims.gov.ng/login
2) Use the Forgot Password Option
3) Enter your N-POWER application email
4) Click on “Send Link
5) Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
After successful reset of password, please login to update your records before taking test.
Note: This test is time base and you are expected to answer 20 questions in 10 minutes.
Test cannot be retaken after submission
2. You cannot skip any question
3. Every question is allotted equal score
4. If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.
You are to take the test via this link: http://184.108.40.206/login
After successful reset of password, please login to update your records.
For other enquiry or query, please call 018885011 or 08176551162 or send a message to email@example.com.