HR-EX Consulting partners with small businesses looking for aﬀordable HR professional services and advisory. In practice, we operate as an outsourced HR department for small businesses, and provide professional HR services to MSMEs is a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time staff. Our vision is to be a technology company that provides professional HR services to micro, small and medium enterprises.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Advisor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The HR Advisor role works with clients across the employee life cycle from onboarding through to employee exit providing support on all HR queries, project delivery, and improving service efficiency.
- S / he is the point of contact on all people and organizational matters for the Client.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the point of contact for hiring managers, employees, and other HR team members
- Investigating complaints brought forward by employees.
- Conductinternal surveys, survey analysis, and action planning and monitor key people and organizational metrics, like turnover and retention rates
- Coordinating employee development plans and performance management.
- Participating in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Assisting with the recruitment process by identifying and shortlisting qualified candidates.
- Assisting and advising employees on HR related issues including payroll queries
- Performing orientations and updating records of new staff.
- Managing the organization’s employee database and preparing reports.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Drafting Offer letters/Contracts of employment, invitation letters for disciplinary, grievance, and redundancy
- Ensuring advice provided is aimed at supporting Company objectives and culture.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience Required
- B.Sc (or equivalent) in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or similar field
- Some work experience (1-3 years) as an HR Intern, Advisor, or similar role
- Previous participation in an employability program is an advantage
- Knowledge of Nigerian labor legislation
- Enthusiastic, with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (HRMS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The role requires strong analytical skills, Problem-solving orientation, interpersonal and prioritization skills
- CIPM certification is an added advantage
N50,000 – N100,000 / Month
Deadline: 19th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.