Rimdinado International Limited – Our client in the Construction sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- A good Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Professional qualification or in the process of qualification will be an added advantage.
- B.Sc in Accounting or related field
- Professional Qualification: ACA / ACCA / CISA
- Minimum of 4 years cognate work experience and must have worked in an Audit (practicing) firm for a minimum of 3 years with minimal supervision.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
- Must be familiar with accounting procedures, record keeping, Management and technology
- Proficiency in Data analysis and Management
- Must possess a strong understanding of business practices, business law, mathematics, and possess great communication skills.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Conduct independent appraisals to review the company’s accounting, financial and other operations.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Ensure reduced business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
Deadline: 19th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with “Internal Auditor” as the subject of the email.