Total E&P Nigeria Staff Non-Contributory Defined Benefits Pension Scheme (Scheme) is governed by the PRA 2014 and is administered by Total E&P Nigeria CPFA Limited (TEPNG CPFA), a corporate body duly licensed by the National Pensions Commission (PenCom) as a Closed Pension Fund Administrator (CPFA) in accordance with the amended Trust Deed and Regulation set up in 2001 by the scheme sponsor, Total E&P Nigeria Ltd (TEPNG) subject to the provisions of the Pension Reform Act 2014 (PRA 2014) .
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Analyst
- Total E&P Nigeria CPFA, a leading closed pension fund administrator managing the Total E&P Nigeria non-contributory pension fund, is looking to recruit an Internal Control Analyst.
- The ideal candidate will be tasked with the responsibility of monitoring internal control processes, as well as mitigating, detecting and eliminating fraud within the organisation.
Other duties include the following:
- Ensure compliance with relevant policies, procedures and regulations
- Increase the operational efficiency of the CPFA and the Fund
- Implement the company’s internal control framework
- Identify internal control gaps and deficiencies
- Evaluate adequacy of manual and automated business and financial controls and make any necessary revisions or additions
- Gather data for investigations and routinely perform detailed transaction reviews, testing and vouching
- Recommend actions to provide continuous improvement and identify requirements to support the business
- Report results of reviews, analyses & investigations to control owners and CPFA Management as required
- Follow-up on remediation plans, examination and audit recommendations to ensure timely implementation
- Provide support for and liaise with for external consultants, advisers, regulators, internal or external auditors during audits, business reviews and examinations
- Provide in-house training to enhance operational efficiency, where possible, or recommend external training as appropriate
To be considered for the role, you must have:
- Good knowledge of the pension industry regulation, best practices, and general investment management/practices
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- A professional qualification in Accounting or Auditing
- An Undergraduate degree (minimum of 2nd Class Upper) in the Management Sciences or related discipline
- An ability to manage the end to end internal control process of an organisation
- Strong analytical skills and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, but also as a team player
- Excellent organizational, communication, time management and interpersonal skills
Deadline: 30th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online