Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: ITIL Service Manager
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Our client requires a dynamic ITIL Service Manager who will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Innovative approaches to the analysis of information and generation of useful information from it.
- Identify improvement areas in the project delivery cycle and implement lessons learnt following project closure
- Ensure adherence to and alignment with change management process
- Conduct post implementation reviews for all products and services, maintaining an updated tracker for all identified issues while ensuring prompt resolution within agreed SLAs
- Evaluate, prioritize multiple clients’ needs internal and external of the business.
- The Service Management Manager will also be a critical resource in the duty roster, not only to help identify and implement improvements in the Incident Response process, but act as a a duty manager and on-call at times based on a defined schedule to support service disruptions and degradation.
- As the Service Management Manager, the individual will be responsible for ensuring the current ITIL processes are properly implemented by working with existing process owners to provide guidance and insight into process expectations and provide constructive and actionable feedback.
- Keep abreast of business process changes and communicate these to all stakeholders
- Uses and applies service management and ITIL principles, theories, and concepts to manage and provide solutions to more complex and multi-dimensional problems.
- Well-versed with working with outsourced service desk and application support teams to leverage and develop processes to continuously identify opportunities to drive processes to L1 and L2 support activities
- Ability to manage and coordinate day-to-day service management operations and work closely with various stakeholders to ensure issues are addressed in timely fashion & in accordance to user expectations
- First degree in any relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in area of specialization with experience working with people
- Practitioner Certificate in ITIL – IT Service Transition or equivalent certification (MUST)
- Banking Service Management experience (MUST)
- Experience in a medium organization
- Experience IT Service Support and Delivery Experience
- Experience in governance of enterprise information systems
- Project management Experience
- Experience working with a range of service
- Provides Understanding of service delivery and service support environments