Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Communication & Digital Marketing Business Partner
Ref No: 006L4C
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- This role is responsible for ensuring that Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries, and that the demand generation for Schneider Electric offers is effectively and efficiently planned.
- Embed Marketing, leveraging digitization to create a scalable global growth machine that increases our intimacy with partners & customers, provides a consistent customer experience & ensures a sustainable competitive advantage for Schneider Electric.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive and evangelize digitization in the country, by working closely with Country Leadership (Business Unit Vice Presidents, Commercial teams, Marketing teams) to ensure buy in & sponsorship of digital initiatives
- Build a marketing and digital strategy and roadmap for the country and ensure it is an integral part of the country and local Business Units go to market strategy. Formulate a fully integrated marketing communication mix (Advertising, Public Relations, Events, Digital Marketing in both traditional and new media to generate marketing leads).
- Responsible for building business cases + identify, manage and drive external customers & other stakeholders’ digital expectations, requirements and needs
- Accountable for planning, coordination, deployment, utilization and acceleration of all required Digital Customer Experience (DCX) initiatives within a country. These relate to:
- Digital Demand Generation
- Digital Customer Satisfaction
- Digital Order Management
- Digital Customer Care
- Digital Channel management
- Software & Tools
- Web Infrastructure, Experience and Tactics
- Offer Data
- Responsible for driving change management within the country to ensure all local stakeholder (Sales, Offer & Channel Marketing, Customer Care Centre, Field Marketing) as well as external stakeholders (Customers, Public Authorities, Agencies,…etc) are aligned and adopting, using and contributing to the deployed Digital Marketing tools
- Responsible for achieving specified Digital Marketing tools, targets and deliverables for the country by regularly monitoring progress and intervening to establish required corrective measures.
- The main challenge will be to work closely with the commercial teams in the country so that they use digital as their preferred means for doing business, because this will also ensure, they are committed and involved in enriching the digital tools to get value out of them.
- Beyond target and KPI achievement, the measure of success will be determined by how much of the commercial strategy in the country uses digital means to attract, engage and transact with customers and partners.
- University Degree
- Significant experience in digital transformation in large technology multinationals, at local or regional level
- Digital Marketing experience is a pre-requisite.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Use of following tools
- SEMrush, Crownpeak, AT Internet, Medallia, Salesforce, Marketo, SDL Tridon, Web UX experience, Marketing Automation, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEO, SEM, PPC, Workfront, experience with AB testing, social selling, content management and web lead generation.
- Business to Business model/environment with demand generation preferred.
- Excellent digital savviness, ability to learn and understand quickly digital topics and how they link to business imperatives
- Able to design a roadmap/strategy, a long-term vision as well as to implement it
- Ability to strongly influence and coordinate a wide array of stakeholders
Others (e.g. language skills, technical skills):
- Good command of spoken and written English. Computer literate and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about “Digitization” and understand digital clock-speed way of working.
- Self-motivated and strong persistency to bring vision to operation model.
- Mature individual not threatened by lack of formal organizational reporting perimeter.
- Strong commercial acumen, strategic thinking and hands-on in driving program.
- Ability to influence & convince, and foster cooperation in matrix and dynamic environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Senior Project Manager – Process Automation
Ref No: 006GR9
- Process Automation is a global business unit building value in today’s ever-changing industrial world by forging new connections among people, processes and technologies. Schneider Electric’s process automation solutions help our customers to drive their operations to higher and higher value utilizing proven Schneider Electric technology and expertise enabling success.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Process Automation (PA) business unit for a Project Manager to join our Nigeria delivery team, operating as part of the North Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa Hub (NESSA).
- This role will be instrumental in ensuring that project delivery in our Hub is in adherence to both global and local governance and cadence policies delivering successful projects to customers within the region. The position based in Nigeria will report to a Project Director and will operate as part of the Hub Delivery Team.
- As an experienced project management professional, this position will cover projects across a wide range of industry sectors including oil and gas, pharmaceutical, power and nuclear, food and beverage as well as water and utilities, automotive and energy.
Key Delivery Assurance Responsibilities
- Manage, plan and oversee assigned company projects in conjunction with the nominated Project team, through inception to acceptance, both commercially and technically.
- The Project Manager could be responsible for any project in the hub at any value or risk level. Typically, the Project Manager will be assigned high risk and complex projects.
- Adherence to project governance and cadence policies. This includes updating the project reporting tool and preparation for project reviews at both hub level and any risk escalation level.
- Determine and manage the required resources for the project or programme.
- Manage the project or programme to schedule, budget and quality to the satisfaction of the customer and Schneider Electric in order to realize the benefits expected.
- Ensure consistency in project execution according to Customer Project Process (CPP) and PMI standards.
- Act as the main contact with the client on technical, commercial and quality matters.
- Liaise with customers at senior management level within their organisation.
- Co-Ordinate the activities of systems engineering, software engineering, production, test, product development, purchasing and quality assurance activities to deliver solutions to our customers.
- Negotiate and execute change orders with the customer in accordance with company policies and standards, obtaining the necessary approvals.
- Assure the incorporation of reliable and otherwise sound design practices, including adequacy and accuracy of drawing information.
- Liaise with, monitor and expedite sub-suppliers and sub-contractors for the project.
- Ensure project administration is completed and project files are maintained.
- Ensure that regular commercial, engineering and status reports are issued to the Project Delivery Manager and the customer as required.
- Support an environment conducive to successful team interaction.
- Build a partnership and long-term relationships with key customers.
- Coach and develop less experienced engineers assigned to projects.
- Provide support and communicate well with sales and tendering team.
- Must be able and willing to travel and work at customer sites, including offshore and overseas as required.
- Help maintain resource utilisation by accurate forecasting of project schedule and associated human resource requirements. This includes reporting and agreeing resource requirements with the Engineering Manager.
- Support and assist with Company programs and initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated at degree level with minimum 6 years, typically 8 years project management experience.
- Minimum B.Sc./ B.Eng. degree in any relevant discipline e.g. Electrical & Electronics or Control Engineering or Computer Science.
- Vast experience in a system, software, process automation or application engineering capacity.
- Knowledge of managing and reporting on all financial aspects of assigned projects.
- Able to negotiate contract variations for engineering changes with customers.
- Familiarity with general contractual terms and conditions.
- Conversant with MS Project and all MS Office software products Excel, Access, Word, Powerpoint etc.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of structured project management methodologies such as Prince 2 or PMbok from PMI.
- Proven ability to work in a complex environment and collaborate across multiple business functions in order to achieve common business objectives.
- Can demonstrate flexibility and resilience in a challenging and fast-moving environment.
- Proven ability to strategically deliver the best results in a digitally transforming environment with agility.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills with the motivation and determination required to succeed.
- Ability to understand, influence & convince in a complex and agile matrix organization.
- Has knowledge and able to lead in Digital Transformation initiatives and projects.
- Must possess a project management qualification e.g. Prince 2 qualification or PMP certification
- Knowledge of process automation business is advantageous.
- The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate experience and expertise in ERP systems e.g SAP.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online