Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Demand Planner
- We are looking to hire a Demand Planner to ensure our company’s operations are timely, efficient, and cost-effective. The Demand Plannerwill assist in all demand planning duties including estimating future product demand, analyzing inventory flow, and developing forecast models.
- To succeed in this role, you should be professional, highly-analytical, and possess excellent communication skills. The successful candidate should also have an in-depth knowledge of advanced mathematical and forecasting policies.
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Conduct monthly forecast maintenance.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain or other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a demand planning/forecasting role.
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures.
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge.
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Application Deadline 2nd April, 2021
Job Title: Supply Planner
- We are seeking a highly analytical and experienced Supply Planner to join our logistics team.
- As a Supply Planner, you will be working directly under the Supply Chain Manager where you will keep track of inventory, anticipate demand, and suggest purchases to ensure production continuity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Logistics or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience working in logistics or supply chain management.
- Detailed knowledge of logistics and inventory management.
- Advanced mathematical and analytical skills.
- Experience with statistical analysis.
- Ability to identify and anticipate stock prices based on market trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write and present detailed inventory reports.
Application Deadline 26th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Job Title” as the subject of the email.