Arkounting Business Concepts Limited “Arkounting” is a financial advisory and management consulting firm which provides outsourced financial management and management consulting services to micro, small and medium scale enterprises. We are committed to offering world class value to our clients and employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Job type: Full time
- We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
- You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- BSc / BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Nice to Have:
- Experience developing systems in the fin-tech space
- Experience in cloud management using top cloud platforms ( AWS, AZURE, GCP)
Job Title: Product Manager
Job type: Full time
- The Product Manager is responsible for managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements thereby helping to set the long-term vision and strategy for the company’s products. If you can ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met, we’d like to meet you.
- Define the product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Gather, manage and prioritizes market/customer requirements.
- Work closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Has technical product knowledge or specific domain expertise.
- Act as the customer advocate articulating the user’s and/or buyer’s needs.
- Regularly reviews completed work and checks with customers to ensure that it meets the customer expectations.
- Act as the product’s leader within the company.
- Develops the business case for new products and improvements to existing products.
- Develop positioning for the product.
- Defines ‘what to solve in the market’ needs document; where you articulate the valuable market problem you’re solving along with priorities and justification for each part of the solution.
- Recommends or contributes information in setting product pricing.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc in any relevant field
- Two to three years of relevant experience
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get valuable results
- Teamwork and Collaboration
Job Title: UX Designer
Job type: Full time
- We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
- In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
- Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Adobe XD,)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
Deadline: 10th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.